Powered by Blogger.

August Favourites! - Avery Huia

Saturday 6 September 2014

Helloooo! Here are my August Favourites! 


(Left to right, 2 rows) 
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight Eau so fresh mini with box
2. Simple refreshing facial wash
3. Clean and Clear face moisturiser
4. Fujifilm instax mini 8 Polaroid 
5. (Next row) Victorias Secret Mango Tempation fragrance mist
6. Bath and Body Works pocketbac - Mandarin Citron
7. Maybelline Baby Lips - mint 
8. Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
9. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick - 001




Revlon Colourstay swatch


Beauty Favourites: 
I really enjoy using the Victorias Secret mist, Clean and Clear moisturiser, and Bath and Body Works hand sanitiser! My body and hand always smell nice because of the mist and pocketbac and my face is always hydrated and clean from the moisturiser! 


Footwear favourite: Nike Roshes
I now have two pairs, and they are so so so comfortable! They are very versatile and are great for a casual outfit, but can be used with a semi formal dress or skirt! 

I hope you enjoyed my favourites this month, I really enjoy using / wearing them! I would definitely recommend any/all of these products, because I love all of them!! Byeeee! Love from Avery Huia xo

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk