Powered by Blogger.

My Double Piercing Experience! - Avery Huia

Monday 6 October 2014

Kia Ora!

Last weekend, I decided that I was finally ready to get my ears pierced again! I already had one hole in before, and I liked the idea of having two. A few of my friends have one, and they look really pretty on them. I had been wanting one for my birthday since March or April, but since I was away for my birthday, I didn't have the time. My parents were fine with the idea, as it is just a lobe, not a cartilage, which I don't think I will ever get. We got it done at the local pharmacy, and it was a lot less painful than I had imagined (it had been 3 years since my last piercing), which was a relief. The pain for me was a 5/10 and is more like a click than a shoot, when I thought it would be more of a shoot than a click, which was also a relief. The earrings that I chose were 3 millimetre silver balls, which I thought would go well with a jewel or a pearl, as it is very versatile. The lady that did mine cleaned my ears with meth, and then sprayed them with numbing spray. It was a very sharp click, and it didn't hurt at all. My mum came with me, and had to sign a form saying that she was okay with it. We got a bottle of studex, which it the liquid you clean your ears with twice a day, while turning the earrings. The cost was $20 which was a pretty good price, for getting them pierced, one set of earrings and a bottle of studex. I find it easier not to sleep on my side, but it isn't painful if I do in my sleep. My overall experience was pretty good, and I would certainly reccomend it to you, if you were considering it. Here is a picture of mine!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it! Byeeeeee xxx Love from Avery Huia! 






Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk