Powered by Blogger.

September Favourites! - Avery Huia

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Kia Ora!
I have decided to do another favourites post, as last months favourites is my most viewed page! This mont I have been loving lots and lots of lovely things! I really hope you enjoy these products as much as I do!

1: Sephora, Eyeshadow, Blush and Lipstick pallete!
2: Simple, facial wipes
3: Karen Walker, Runaway Girl necklac
4: Lush, Mint Julips lip scrub
5: eos, Passionfruit smooth sphere lip balm
6: The Body Shop, Fijian Water Lotus body butter
7: Victoria's Secret, Mango Temptation body scrub



I am really loving using these four products. I use the Mango Temptation body scrub in the shower, and the body butter, when I am out of the shower. They both smooth my legs, while smelling so amazing, that I could eat them! The lip scrub is great to use when my lips are dry, chapped or just not feeling good. It removes dead skin, buffs your lips, and is delicious to lick off after! Once I am finished using the lip scrub, I use the eos to moisturise my lips! 




With this pallete, I only use the eyeshadows. I bought this when I was overseas, and I absolutely love it! The shades I use most, are the top two, in the second row from the left. These are really subtle colours and look really lovely on! 



This necklace and these shoes are amazing! They are both so versatile and go with and outfit! I got the necklace as an early birthday present, about two and a bit months ago, and I love it! I have worn it for the past three days, and it is great to wear, because it is light and you barely notice that you are wearing it! The shoes are from Gino Pucci, and are so comfy! They are a great piece for winter, and are a great way to dress up and outfit. These shoes are such a great asset to my wardrobe, and even though they were a bit pricy, they are definitely worth it! 


I really hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading! Have a great day!! Love you xxx from Avery Huia

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk