Powered by Blogger.

wall collage diy

Wednesday 21 September 2016

helloooooooo!



Today I will be showing you how to make some wall collages out of photos and polaroids and posters! I made one in the weekend and it looks really good and adds a nice pop of colour to my room! it was really easy to make and took less than 20 minutes.


you will need
+ cut outs of photos from magazines
+ polaroids
+ posters & prints
+ anything else you'd like to put up on your wall
+blutack/tape to place the photos up on the wall



First, I laid out all of the things I wanted to put on my wall. I had some pages torn out of frankie and kinfolk magazines, some art that I have made, a Tales at Sea print, a Kikki K offline challenge, a page from a Kikki K book (their stuff is so cute!), a polaroid and some quote cards. I played around with the layout on my bed, and then when I was happy with it, I took a photo to make sure I didn't forget what it looked like. I then placed everything on the wall, and changed bits that didn't look right, and then it was finished!


It looks so cool on my wall and adds such a nice and happy touch to the room, and I love looking at it, as I had had the photo frames (see previous room tour post here) up for quite a while. I'd love to see any collages you have made, you can use the hashtag #averyhuiasdiy on instagram & I will find them!

love from avery huia x





Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk