Powered by Blogger.

cake

Friday 30 September 2016

hello there, I hope you are having a lovely day & enjoying your holidays if you are in nz or australia, I know I am!



A few days ago I was having a little look on pinterest, and somehow found myself searching up sponge layer cakes, and 5 days later, that is exactly what came out of my kitchen - a three layered eton mess coconut sponge cake! I found an amazing recipe which you can look at here




It was a really easy recipe to follow, and I adapted the toppings to the fruits available at this time of year and it worked fine with the different ingredients. I recommend using this recipe, it tastes really good and I am really happy with the outcome! I used strawberries, pomegranate, mint, passionfruit, crushed up meringues, and honey for the toppings, and it tasted & looked so nice.



enjoy the rest of your week,
love from avery huia x




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk