Powered by Blogger.

Summer Essentials! - Avery Huia

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Hello! I hope you have all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I certainly did! As it is summer in my country (NZ), I thought it would be a good idea to write a post on things that I thought would be essential for a summer at the beach.

  


Book: Girl Online - Zoe Sugg
Sunblock + After  Sun Gel - Cancer Society 
Glazed Apple Body Butter - The Body Shop
Facial Wash -  Simple 


Hat - Nike
Sunglasses - Street Vendor in Rome
Bikini - Glassons
Slides - Number One Shoes

 

 Dress - Factorie
Bag - Country Road 


There you go, all you need to survive summer; something to cover up, a good book, something to keep your skin fresh and a beach bag  :) Hope you enjoy and I'll see you next time :)  Love from Avery Huia  xxx 

Where to find me: 
Instagram: @averyhuiasblog
Email Enquiries: averyhturner@hotmail.com
Bloglovin: Avery Huia's Blog 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk