Powered by Blogger.

Frank Coffee Scrub - Review - Avery Huia

Thursday 27 November 2014

kiaaaaaa orraaaa! I decided to treat myself, by buying Frank , and to try it out and see how it works! I have heard great things about this, and it was reccomeneded to me by a friend. It came very fast, in less than a week from the day I placed the order. I tried it out and it is amazing! You can use it in the bath or shower.



First, you wet the places on your body that you want to scrub on, and then take a small handful and scrub away! Be careful not to wet the places it is on, as you are supposed to leave them to dry for 5-10 mins, and then wash it off and voila! It leaves you silky smooth, and lasts for quite a while (a week or so). It helps to moisturise after too. I would definitely reccomend this, for anyone looking for a treat! They ship worldwide, and it comes in 3 types, original, cacao and coconut + grape-seed, you can also buy a body balm to use after. If you use this once a week, it should last several months! Enjoy! I know I did!





Lots of Love xxx Avery Huia

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk