Powered by Blogger.

Cute Pinboard Decorations! - Avery Huia

Friday 20 February 2015

Hey guys! In my room, I've got quite a horizontally long pinboard, and I have never really had enough stuff that I've had to pin up on it.


The other day I was watching a video by LaurDIY, and she made a diamond wall art piece, using triangles cut out from magazines. I put my own twist on it, and cut out mostly triangle, with a couple of squares and I found this really cool strip of lots of different colours of paint! 

In the middle, I have my timetable for school, and above it I've got some cool things, like a perfume spray card from Victoria's Secret in Sydney, the top from a packet of Frank, a business card from Brandy Melville that I got when I went to Italy, and a tag from a Lush gift. 


To the left of the board, I have eight of my favourite Polaroids :)

Hope you enjoy!




Lots of Love from Avery Huia xxx

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk