Powered by Blogger.

The Leibster Award - Avery Huia

Saturday 9 April 2016



hello everyone, oh how I've missed blogging! I have lots of posts planned, and I can't wait to get them up for you! I have had writer's block over the last few weeks, but now I have my inspiration back yay! 
I was nominated for the Leibster Award by Nabeela/Miss Artsy Crafty, definitely go and check her blog out, it's amazing! The award has been made to connect other bloggers, and is given to one by another. I think that it is a really cool award and I am so glad that I have been nominated! 

If you are nominated, you need to 
+ thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog
+ copy and paste the Leibster Award image above, and put it in your own post
+ nominate 10 new bloggers
+ answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated you asked
+ create 10 new questions to ask the people you nominate 
+ notify all of the people who you nominated by commenting on their blog, or through social media! 

Nabeela's Questions 

1 - Why did you start a blog/
I started this blog about a year and a half ago, and I remember coming home from dance one evening, and deciding that I was going to make a blog, having no clue about how to do it, and with no awareness of how large the blogging community actually is! 

2 - Modern Minimalistic or Colourful Clutter
This is so hard! I think I would have to choose modern minimalistic, because I love the styles and the different types of and it goes with so many different things, although I love colour so much, I couldn't live without 

3 - What quote inspires you and fires you up?


I love this quote so much, I think that it is really inspirational and motivational, and the typography is really pretty! I have this image printed out and put up on my wire mood board, I really like it!

4 - What do you do as a creative hobby? 
I blog, I re-arrange my room, sometimes I try drawing things and using watercolours, like the first image in this post, I go on Pinterest, I sometimes make diys, or I go shopping for inspiration! 

5 - If you had 10,000 of your country's currency, what would you do with it?
I would put half of it away to save for things like travelling or developing my blog, and I would spend some; I wouldn't be able to help myself with winter coming up, it is my favourite season, especially fashion wise!! 

6 - What colour makes your heart sing? 




I know it isn't one colour, but I love the colours in this; it is a free desktop wallpaper from Design Love Fest, and it is currently my wallpaper! I love the blues and pinks and the print is so pretty!

7 - Iced Coffee, or Iced Tea?
Definitely iced tea, I am not a coffee drinker at all, and I don't drink tea too often either, but I'd really like to become a tea person, there are so many cool flavours that you can get! 

8 - Dream Job?
I don't know exactly what, but definitely something to do with design, blogging, styling or fashion! I am for sure a creative, and I will carrying on doing things like this for a very long time! 

9 - Doughnuts or Ice Cream?
100% ice cream! I am not a doughnut person for some reason, I just don't like them, although you can get very cute looking ones. I love ice cream so much, my favourite flavour is feijoa gelato! 

10 - Favourite Blog?
Ahh this is so hard, I can't choose one! I have been following Chloe since the very early days of Avery Huia, but I have met lots of bloggers and found new blogs recently! I love Nabeela's blog (Miss Artsy Crafty), and Chessie's (Freshly Pickked)! 

The blogs that I nominate are - 

My 10 Questions are - 
1 - What do you do to find your inspiration?
2 - What is your favourite season?
3 - If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
4 - How long have you been blogging?
5 - Sweet or Savoury food?
6 - Favourite quote?
7 - If you had to live without one, which would you choose, Pinterest or Instagram?
8 - Favourite time of the day? 
9 - Latest purchase?
10 - One thing you have learnt from blogging? 

I'm so glad to have been nominated, this is so exciting and is a really good way to connect with other bloggers and grow your own! 

love from avery huia x

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk