Powered by Blogger.

my desk

Wednesday 15 February 2017



hello, I hope your day is going well.

in this post i am going to be showing you what my desk currently looks like! I am always changing it around but at the moment I am pretty happy with how it is looking. I do pretty much all of my homework at my desk and I plan out my day and do any other writing, as well as art/drawing here too, so it is a well used space!


on the table part of the desk I have a wire book folder which I keep my weekly diary in, some magazines and school books in.


i have a wire rack which I am always changing up, I put up lots of quotes, art, pictures and polaroids, as well as the occasional clothing tag which I think looks lovely, like the lonely one I have on at the moment. I have my offline book from Kikki K on as well, and a few pages from books with nice words and pictures on. I've put up some copper seed lights around the border of my wall too, to add some extra light and decoration.


I am currently feeling a orange and blue theme with my desk area, but like everything, it's always different, and i use different things on it each time I do it to make it feel new and fresh!

love from avery huia x



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk