Powered by Blogger.

white shoes and jumpsuits

Saturday 18 March 2017




hello! I am so sorry for the lack of posting recently, I have had a crazy few weeks but I'm back and ready to blog! today's post is going to be a fashion post, about some cool white shoes and my favourite jumpsuit! 


jumpsuit // ZARA
shoes // NIKE
sunglasses // GLASSONS


 I absolutely love this pairing and I wear the jumpsuit all the time, it is so comfortable and easy to wear, and all you need to think about is the shoes! I really like these tennis shoes from nike, I think they go really well with the jumpsuit and are great for all types of outfits. 


have a great week up ahead and I will talk to you all soon, 
lots of love, avery huia x

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk