Powered by Blogger.

wallpapers!

Tuesday 1 August 2017




hello there, exciting new post today yay!!

I have finally got around to making some new wallpapers for you! I was looking for a similar style wallpaper on pinterest, but I couldn't find any that were a nice quality, so I decided to make my own and share them with you! 



I was inspired by Pinterest, so I took some paint and swirled colours together, photographed them and  edited them, and here they are, I really hope you enjoy, I love them so much. My favourite is definitely 3rd from the bottom, I think the colours are so lovely, it is currently my wallpaper now!

Download below:
#1 here
#2 here
#3 here
#4 here
#5 here
#6 here

love from avery huia x

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk