Powered by Blogger.

welcome

Tuesday 1 May 2018



Hello and welcome back, to whoever may be reading this.

I am so sorry for the major lack of posting for so many months and shying away from this blog I have created. I am in my second year of NCEA and amongst that and so many other things, blogging has taken the backseat, which I feel awfully about.

I am using this blog more freely now, I am such a perfectionist and thought that nothing should be on here if it isn't my best work, and that is true to an extent, but not to the point when I didn't think anything was good enough. I am going to blog what I love and when I like to, and I hope that you all enjoy more chilled out content, with heaps more visuals coming e.g mood boards and wallpapers :)

Have a bright + happy day,
Avery x

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk