Powered by Blogger.

Little and Friday! - Avery Huia

Friday 5 September 2014

On Wednesday, for a late lunch, my mum and I decided to go to Little and a Friday! It was amazing, the staff were super nice and I really enjoyed the food! Mum and I halfed a caramelised onion and feta quiche, and a lemon and coconut cake! The quiche was delicious, big and very flavoursome, it also came with a side salad, dressing and cheddar cheese! The cake was quite rich, and had a strong coconut tase, which I didn't really like, but it had amazing icing and the texture was just perfect! I got the inspiration for this post by Alice's blog, because she recommended it, and I would certainly re-recommend that!

Coconut and Lemon cake with Lemmy Lemonade




Caramelised Onion and Feta quiche with side salad

The outside of Little and Friday 

I hope you liked this post, I certainly know that I enjoyed the food! Byeee! Love from Avery Huia! 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk