Powered by Blogger.

Firework Photography - Avery Huia

Saturday 7 November 2015

helloooo!

sorry about the late post, but I was waiting until Guy Fawkes night to take some cool pictures for this weeks post (there will still be a post on Tuesday!). We had an amazing night and I captured some really cool shots that I hope you enjoy!

We had some friends over for the night and had small platters and nibbles to eat and it was a really fun night topped off with fireworks when it got dark.





above- my dog clover who was a little bit scared :(





above - my personal favourite!



I hope you enjoyed! Fireworks are so much fun and a great photo subject :) 

love from avery huia x 

email - averyhuiasblog@gmail.com

business and advertising opportunities are now accepted :)

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk