Powered by Blogger.

monochrome - Avery Huia

Thursday 18 February 2016

helloooooo!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! I have recently started school, and as I have a uniform, I have been deprived of the freedom to choose my outfits, so I thought that it called for a fashion post!



Today's post features an all black outfit, and an all white one. I think that they look very sophisticated and I like wearing all of one colour, especially white at the moment while we are in summer!

black
+ top = glassons
+ shorts = brandy melville


I really like this outfit because it looks very sophisticated, and can be dressed up or down. It suits lots of different occasions, like a casual lunch or a fancy party.  I love the sleeves on this top, if you can see in the picture, they are tight until your elbow, and then flow out, and it is so comfortable, but looks so nice! this outfit is really nice, and I would usually wear this out to dinner or at night!



white

+ top = superdry
+ jeans = glassons
+ shoes = adidas originals 

ahh i love this outfit so much! it is perfect for summer evening parties, or spring or autumn when it isn't too hot to wear jeans but not too cold to wear a thin straps! i love the all white, it is really fancy and makes the outfit look a lot more sophisticated! I like this as oppose to the black one, as this is lighter and perfect for the daytime!

i hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely weekend! lots of love, avery huia x




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk