Powered by Blogger.

Palmerston North - Avery Huia

Sunday 26 October 2014

Kia Ora! For the last few days, I have been in Palmerston North, and while I was there, I picked a few things up from The Plaza (mall). I went to Lush, Factorie, Kmart and Wild Pair! I hope you enjoy!

Floral Playsuit: Factorie
Tribal Playsuit: Factorie 
Shoes: Soda / Wild Pair
Black Top: Kmart
Bath Bomb & Bubble Bar: Lush

I really love the play suits, and I think they are perfect for summer! They are great for a day at the beach, but you can also dress them up and wear them to parties! For the shoes, I have seen this style a lot recently and they are so cool and comfy! The top has a slight floral detail, but it is a bit hard to see in the picture. 



From Lush, I got the Twilight bath bomb, and it's a sweet lavender scent, and it is purple with specks of pink and yellow. The bubble bar is Always Look On The Bright Side, and this is a very fruity orange scent! My room smells amazing, and I am so excited to try them! 

I hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading! Love from Avery Huia xxx

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk