Powered by Blogger.

Halloween Room Decor! - Avery Huia

Saturday 8 November 2014

Kia Ora! As it is getting closer to Halloween, I thought that to get into the spirit, I would decorate my room! We were just down in Palmerston North, so on the way, we stopped to get a few pumpkins! Recently I have also done a DIY luminous candle holder, that I got from the YouTube channel, Brooklyn and Bailey! You can find the link to the video here. I also got some of my things that I used daily, and that were also Orange, and put them in my little bucket with things like body butter and perfume spray. We also picked up some spider webs and a lolly bucket as well! I put everything together on my dressing table, and I think it looks really cool! I hope you get a few ideas from this! Love from Avery Huia xxx






Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk