Powered by Blogger.

DIY Decorating feat. Kikki K - Avery Huia

Saturday 17 January 2015

Hello there!

Today I have a decorating post, featuring Kikki K!A few weeks ago I purchased a sticker book and it is amazing and I have used it so many times! Inside, you get eight pages of stickers, plus two pages of pop out tags. The colour scheme inside it is mainly pink, purple, white and gold, so it is very girly, pretty and versatile which I love!

I have used the stickers for cards, presents, school book covers and I stuck a few diamond ones on my laptop! The stickers are paper like, and the gold ones are in foil. There are quotes, happy birthdays, congrats, hearts and like I said, diamonds. I've taken a few photos of things I have used them for, and I would suggest getting them as they are so cute and pretty and perfect!








Lots of love from Avery Huia! xxx




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk