Powered by Blogger.

School Essentials - Avery Huia

Thursday 5 February 2015

Hey! Todays Post is going to be about going back to school! If you don't live in NZ or Australia, you might be questioning why I am doing this now, but over here, we start back at school in February. I'll show you what I have on my books, in my make up bag, and so on.

In my make up bag, I don't actually have any make up, as I don't really wear any to school. My bag is from Cotton On Kids, and I really like the style of it and it also holds a lot! Inside I have, a Body Shop mini Lemon body butter that I got in Korea, some hand sanitiser, some blotting papers for after P.E, some Dove roll on deodorant, a Body Shop glazed apple hand cream, a Marc Jacobs Daisy mini dab on perfume, some Listerene oral care strips, and last but not least, hair ties and bobby pins in a little case! I keep this in the front pocket if my bag, along with a Victoria's Secret body mist.




This year, I have covered my books in brown paper, and at the bottom, added some Karen Walker washi tape that I got for Christmas! I have put two to three different combinations on all of my books, and as they are different for each subject, it makes it easier to find my books in between classes. On the name and subject tag, I got some alphabet stamps and a red stamp pad, and hand stamped out my name, subject and year for each book.



My bag is just a plain black Jansport, and I carry my books in a Country Road tote bag. I love these bags because they efficiently carry everything I need at school, and they look good too! I got my pencil case from Typo, and I have a blue Camelbak drink bottle, which I love!


Hope you all enjoyed this just as much as I loved putting it together! Lots of love xxx Avery Huia :)

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk