Powered by Blogger.

Omaha! - Avery Huia

Saturday 14 February 2015

Hey there!

This weekend I went up to Omaha Beach with three of my best friends and we had so much fun! We got there and headed straight to the beach and had such a great swim and then went back to the beach house. Our house backes onto Omaha's golf course, so we went and ran around out there for a while and one of my friends did a backflip into a bunker! Then we came inside and had dinner, my mum had cooked up some mini pizza tarts, sliders, chilli wedges and drinks. After that we went to the beach for a night swim and practised some acro tricks on the sand :). The next day we went to the beach again in the morning and rode bikes on the sand and tackled some massive waves! For lunch we went to Charlie's for some delicious wood fired pizza and ice cream, then went to the wharf to jump off! We all had a blast together and it was so much fun being with each other. I am so lucky to have such great friends and I hope you do too :) enjoy these pictures xxx








 I also have made an email account for business enquiries and it is: averyhuiasblog@gmail.com ! byeeeee xxx

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk