Powered by Blogger.

Key Item 1: The Quilted Top - Avery Huia

Thursday 19 February 2015

Hey Guys! Today I have come up with an idea for a new post series! For the next few weeks I will choose one of my favourite clothing pieces and make a few different outfits, with that piece in all of them. I think this will be really fun to put together and hopefully fun to read!


This week the piece have chosen is this really cool top that I got from Factorie for $5 in a sale, it is a bit oversized but I like the look of it that way.

Outfit 1:
Quilted Top: Factorie
High Waisted Denim Shorts: Cotton On
Birkenstock Imitation Shoes: Number 1 Shoes

Outfit 2: 
Floral Pom Pom Shorts: Wild Pair


Outfit 3: 
Floral Skirt: Brandy Melville



Hope you enjoyed this! 
P.S: I have added a new feature down the right hand side of my blog, and if you type in your email, you get a confirmation email to subscribe by email, so every time I post, you will get notified!
Love from Avery Huia xxx












Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk