Powered by Blogger.

lush loves - avery huia

Sunday 9 August 2015

Hellloooo!

If you have been following me for a while, you would know that I LOVE Lush, and everything about it, from the amazing products to their amazing causes. I have been a big fan of Lush for quite a while now, and I have managed to narrow the list of my favourite products down to just five. Here are my Top 5 Favourites from Lush!


- Brightside Bubble Bar - this is a very orange bubble bar, which you crumble under running bathwater, and it creates bubbles in your bath. This smells really citrusy, and you get quite a few baths out of this as it is quite big. 

- Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb - this is a bath bomb, which you drop into a full bath, and then it fizzes and colours your water and gives off an amazing scent. It is very colourful and unfortunately only available at Christmas, but I picked one up from the #christmasinjuly range. It smells like the Twilight bomb, and also has a little piece of holly on top. 

- Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - this is such an incredible scrub, and is so smoothing, especially if you put it on dry skin before you hop into the shower. It smells quite musky, and is described as having mimosa blossom and lemon juice. This is really awakening and refreshing, and I like using this in the morning. 

- Sweetie Pie Shower Gel - this is a shower jelly which is exactly what it sounds like - jelly but for the shower so like a semi solid shower gel. It also smells like heaven, like cherries, and coconut and it has sparkles inside too! I love this and it makes your skin so smooth. This product will be discontinued, so I suggest getting this as soon as possible. 

- Rose Jam Shower Gel - this is a plain shower gel, but it smells like roses and flowers! This is also only available at Christmas, but when it comes back, I highly suggest getting this as it is so moisturising and I love it! It is definitely more of a relaxing, night time sort of product.

If I had to choose a favourite, I think I would choose the shower jelly or the bath bomb. They are all so good and if you can get your hands on any of this, I definitely would. 

lots of love from avery huia x

email - averyhuiasblog@gmail.com
instagram - @averyhuiasblog



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk