Powered by Blogger.

My Christmas Day Dress - Avery Huia

Friday 11 December 2015

hellooooo!


as it is leading up to christmas, i have been thinking a lot about the perfect christmas day dress. I have had quite a few dresses on the list, like the RPM dress that I featured in my summer lookbook! I have looked around, and the dress I have finally chosen is from Huffer, and I love it so much!





I have paired it with some Windsor Smith sandals, and a flower crown that I made at my 14th birthday party. I also wore my Runaway Girl necklace from Karen Walker. I really love the green tone, and how it is very summery and light! The cut is really nice, and very flattering! I wore my hair out, and slightly wavy, with the crown on top. 

                I think this is such a nice outfit, and I am so excited to wear it on Christmas Day!

You can find the outfit here -
+ d i y  f l o w e r  c r o w n s




I hope you enjoyed this post, and got an idea of what to wear on Christmas Day! I am so excited for Christmas, it is in 12 more days!

love from avery huia x

follow my instagram - @averyhuiasblog




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk