Powered by Blogger.

South Island Adventure - Avery Huia

Saturday 3 October 2015

hellooo!

if you follow my instagram, (@averyhuiasblog ;) ) you would know that during the past week, I have been travelling the South Island of New Zealand! I had such an amazing trip, and I took lots of photos of the incredible places, and I am going to share them with you in a photography post.




My mum and I flew down to Wellington, which is a the bottom of the North Island, to go and watch the World Of Wearable Arts show. We stayed there for one night and then flew down to Christchurch to meet my brother and my dad, and to pick up our camper van. We stayed in Christchurch for 2 nights, and then drove down to Lake Tekapo for one night, before driving down to Alexandra, to stay for one night. After Alexandra, we drove to Queenstown and stayed there for two nights. You can see our full journey on the map below!








3 above - christchurch botanical gardens

 
christchurch catholic cathedral


lake tekapo






4 above - view from the top of Mt. John observatory


lake tekapo


mount cook - the tallest mountain in new zealand


view of mount cook from a lookout 



2 above - lindis pass, on the way to alexandra


cherry blossoms in alexandra 


arrowtown (sneaky lolly shop bags)



2 above - my brother and I in Queenstown/Lake Wakatipu 


view from the plane on the way back to auckland! 

I loved this trip so much, and it was so so so much fun! Every place we went to was amazing, and it was such an amazing experience! I loved Queenstown especially because of the attractions, like the Luge and Skyline/Gondola, and also the Shooter Jet boat ride! I hope you enjoyed this post, as it was kind of different to what I usually do. 

love from avery huia x

email - averyhuiasblog@gmail.com

instagram - @averyhuiasblog






Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

1 comments:

  1. Awesome Avery.... Beautiful pics! Wish I had come with you xx aunty Beck

    ReplyDelete

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk