Powered by Blogger.

diy mood board! - Avery Huia

Saturday 10 October 2015

helloooo there!




for today's diy post, I found the inspiration to do moodboard from instagram, which I am constantly finding amazing photos and projects on! it's pretty straight forward, but I thought that it would be fun for you to see the pictures and things that I used and I hope you get some inspiration from my one! I am so happy with how it turned out and when I look at it I get lots of ideas, from styling my room to colour schemes and fashion!


you will need:
+ frame (a4 or smaller)
+ scissors 
+ washi tape 
+ glue stick
+ magazines
+ 1 sheet pf a4 paper

start by leafing through the magazines and choosing a colour scheme or theme, and find pages and pictures which you think will match and go together. I chose a bright and colourful theme, with lots of different shades, but I still made sure that they all flowed.


with the backing of your frame, cut the a4 piece of paper to fit it if you need to. once you have found your photos and have cut them all out, place them on the piece of paper and arrange them until you have found a layout that suits you, making sure you have covered the white paper entirely. don't be afraid to overlap pictures and crop parts out of them to make room for other cut outs. 


once you have your perfect arrangement, remember to take a picture of it so you remember how it looks before you glue it all on! after I glued everything on, I added some washi tape on top of the pictures to make them look like they have been stuck on, and I thought that it gave a really cool pop of colour, and added texture to the mood board! 



here is my finished project! I am so happy with how it turned out, and it really gave my room a pop of colour and makes me feel good! I put some room decor and styling, some pillows and blankets, Emma Stone and Taylor Swift, some bold words, and A, H and a B, for Avery Huia's Blog, and some other pictures that I thought were really cool and pretty!

lots of love - avery huia x

email - averyhuiasblog@gmail.com

instagram - @averyhuiasblog



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk